Ulcer By Lip Piercing Lip Piercing Question.?

Lip piercing question.? - ulcer by lip piercing

So I pierced my lip and I have a diameter of 16 inches and each time (I eat or drink rather than bottled water) I rinse with mouthwash or a mixture of marine salt. The only question I have is the inside of my lip ring rubbing against me and feels like an ulcer. I know it can be a stupid question, but that's normal? If so, how long it takes to disappear.

Even if you say that I am stupid to do that, please do not waste your time. I'm not saying do not get a good job or what I've heard all the time about things, because the truth is that I have done an incredible job, so I know for a fact that it is not true. Another thing, your body say no then that I'm lost), lip piercing (and eyebrows was something I thought a long time, so please do not say nothing bad about this, even if you disagree with her, I do not.

4 comments:

asher362... said...

When he cleaned his mouth for a few days in May Tire lip process. Moreover, they turn tires could make a small wound on the inside of the lips.

To ensure that we do not play with the jeweler or sore. It is very easy to get used to the mouth, sore tongue, but no. Rub make things worse. From the scene a little lonely. If the ring fits properly, it should be a few days if you leave the recovery environment.

They also find that if you change an asparagus in the future, rub a little different in. Sitting in a cup for him, if you use the stylus for a while, will get your lips, use the tires on the other hour. Not as painful as this time, but you can notice it.

If you think your computer is always on the nerves of the lips, keep the mixture of sea salt. Make sure your solution is very concentrated, so that his mouth tighten. You can also try Biotest, the sound isd-alcoholic mouthwash works by enzymes.

If your lips do not feel better in a few days, she pricked her eyes, but the chances are that you are good. Maintain cleanliness and let yourself heal.

Liz ! said...

How long have you been? Some babies can Swol and ring (this is a ring or piercing? People tend to the word "ring" for all) is too small.

Back to ask your piercer.
argh, and continue to use sea salt, I do not know why it is suggested that other things

Liz ! said...

How long have you been? Some babies can Swol and ring (this is a ring or piercing? People tend to the word "ring" for all) is too small.

Back to ask your piercer.
argh, and continue to use sea salt, I do not know why it is suggested that other things

cher-rol... said...

Ok, so I do not recommend the use of a mouthwash and other things. For the holes in the language and will only be disturbed by drilling. What I do not go, buy something sterile saline solution and lens plus tips. That may sound strange, but is clean inside and out. Poor among the white lenses on the end and then move outside of the inside of your lips. And move outside of your lips from drilling. You want this for about 3 weeks or less, and every time you disturb them.
I cut my lips, and I asked my doctor about the healing process and said that more lens works best.

Post a Comment