Lacrosse Wi College About How Much Would It Cost To Take The Amtrak From Lacrosse, WI To Chicago This Coming Feb/mar? ?

About how much would it cost to take the Amtrak from Lacrosse, WI to Chicago this coming feb/mar? ? - lacrosse wi college

It is a concert this weekend at the mall, where you want to 4 of my favorite bands and I really see. But I am a poor college studnet and I have no car. Tickets for the concert Arent big problem, but the Amtrak tickets, have a feeling it will be very expensive. Does anybody know how much it cost? Or maybe someone knows another way to access to this concert? I went with a friend, but none of my friends are in these bands, and prolly be me and my roommates who do not have a car, or my little sister, who was not driving yet. Help me please!? It's The Maine, We The Kings, There For Tomorrow and the booth! I have to go to this concert! Thank you!

3 comments:

nas88car 300 #48 = 4 said...

be approximately $ 120-130 for a round trip, but then you have to find transportation to the Poplar Grove and can be expensive
If you can see on Greyhound may be cheaper or even rent a car for a few days

nas88car 300 #48 = 4 said...

be approximately $ 120-130 for a round trip, but then you have to find transportation to the Poplar Grove and can be expensive
If you can see on Greyhound may be cheaper or even rent a car for a few days

LORI said...

Its $ 61.50 per trip. However, on train, bus, not a good time to go to a concert?
Basically, we take the train to Chicago Clock. Then get a bus to Rockford through the night and at 10 clock-ish. He would then find a way to make good on Poplar Grove (taxi? Idk Rockford, but I do not know, Poplar Grove Rockford is not it?). Although there is no way out of Rockford, like 7 until the next morning. All buses everywhere hold as 10th PM

You could get to Madison, somehow (?) And take the Van Galder bus to Rockford. This can be cheaper than Amtrak, but you still have the problem of arriving at Poplar Grove in his concert and the problem of no way at home today evening.

If you are old enough to rent a car in Wisconsin? This is probably the cheapest way, even with young drivers surcharges "that can pay you. So you're really at home that night and not the whole day on the bus or train. The door or a friend.

ETA, or you can create a ticket to Chicago, go!Galder / Greyhound (?) The bus ticket from Chicago to Rockford. But still no way, at home the next day I think to go?

Post a Comment