Clearblue Digital Bfn Am I Pregnant??? - 1 BFP (digital) Followed By 2 BFN (digital)?

Am I pregnant??? - 1 BFP (digital) followed by 2 BFN (digital)? - clearblue digital bfn

Hello to all .... Of course, I hope someone is always there with some advice. I am now very confused and anxious. So, my take .... Month, I started my tracking ovulation and LH surge CD8 was then, as it seemed, another peak in the LH CD17. I continued my OPK sticks for a few days later and then I ran. (the last three, all very dark).

So here is my current situation ... I'm kind of obsessed with TTC and pregnancy. Tests. I have a Clear Blue Digital HPT is a BFP! This was done on 26 Day of my cycle .... This is normal, but I have a cycle of 32 days, if a little on the long side.

B / C 2 of my positive OPK this month, I wonder whether I 14DPO BFP or 9DPO. The reason for my concern is now B / C, which I tested on CD27 and CD28 (only two days after I ).... BFP and the two subsequent tests found negative :-(

The last two tests I took out that was a sign of EFA neg (not the Clear Blue) and were also digitally.

Please help me, I am very concerned and DH and II want to make our hopes, but we have our fingers crossed.

THANK YOU!

Has anyone any idea what's going on? Am I pregnant? or was it a positive Falster?

2 comments:

HooKooDo... said...

Almost impossible to get a false positive. One of the two scenarios is more likely.

1. After the hCG levels will be tested with the Save the BFP. Since the concentration can make the difference in the urine, it is quite possible that simply did not have much of a concentis with subsequent testing. Two days to wait and test again with the 1st Pee of the morning. HCG doubles every 24-72 hours now.

2. Miscarriage. Studies show that suggested up to 75% in late pregnancy miscarriage. The majority of them occur so early that the woman did not know that she was pregnant again. Or is it still so early that late AF or AF at the destination is delayed for a few days. But there is no way to tell the difference between ovulation a few days later, or AF is a few days later to know, through a miscarriage, again, most women never know that they were pregnant.

Because you are trying to test so early, you risk some of these early miscarriages than a generation ago would have never knownMiscarriages.

Jessica said...

Go to buy a first response test and the results of initial tests. Light Blue takes EFA 25miu and stores up to 50 people. Blue is less clear is much more difficult. Initial results reflect the initial reactions in 12.5 Miu is one of the most sensitive tests on the market. If you are pregnant will be displayed at this time. Good luck I hope this is for you! The only reason for a false positive result is an early miscarriage. I hope that this is not the case.

Post a Comment