Brownie Vest Placement Any Products I Can Buy/use To Keep My Daughter's Girl Scout Badges Stuck On Her Vest?

Any products I can buy/use to keep my daughter's Girl Scout badges stuck on her vest? - brownie vest placement

My daughter has accumulated a wealth of identification cards for Brownie Girl Scout Troop. I followed the instructions, and some of them in his jacket, but everyone seems to finally begins to dissolve at the edges. She is so numerous that it takes too long, and sewed. I saw a man say that Rachael Ray swears by correcting mighty Billy Mays-it ", but many critics said, the results are very temporary. Another idea that I can use?"

3 comments:

eskie lover said...

There are two products that support games like glue permanently in the tissues that. The first is called Elmer's Craft Bond for equipment and the other Beacon Fabri-Tac. I have to create a strong situation, but it does not work well with repeated washing, and even recommends no clothes in the dryer. Both the above products, dry clear, flexible, acid-free. The key is the application of the adhesive on the edge of the stain and gently from the center outwards. This forces the rod to the edge without a border around the tail or the patch is applied. Then put something heavy and let it heal completely for best adhesion.

... said...

There is this thing called Liquidstitch ... works very well ... But I sew, anyway

Mr. Bear said...

A needle and thread.

Post a Comment