Keel Guard Im Selling My Halo Yugioh Cards, But I Dont Know If Any One Would Buy It?

Im selling my halo yugioh cards, but i dont know if any one would buy it? - keel guard

These are my letters I

Barrel Dragon [Machine] (Holo)
Master Gig [mental] (Holo)
Cyber End Dragon [Machine] (Holo)
Elemental Hero Captain Gold [Worrior] (Holo)
Exxod, Senior Guard [Rock] (Holo)
Panther Worrior [Worrior Beast] (Holo)
Dragonball Dragon [Machine] (Holo)
Cyberdark Edge [Machine] (Holo)
Cyberdark Keel [Machine] (Holo)
Cyberdark Horn [Machine] (Holo)
Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon [Machine] (Holo)
Dark Magician [Spellcaster] (Holo)
The Firestorm Monarch Thestalos [Pyro] (Holo)
Ocean Dragon Lord-Neo-Daedalus [sea serpent] (Holo)
Eemental Hero Bubbleman [Worrior] (Holo)
Fusion Guard Trap Card] (Holo)
Deep Sea Diva [sea serpent] (Ultra Rare)
Elemental Hero Bladedge [Worrior] (Ultra Rare)
Symobols Of Duty [Spell Card] (Ultra Rare)
Proto-Cyber Dragon [machine] (Ultra Rare)
Cyber Dragon [machine] (Ultra Rare)
Article Vanity [Fairy] (Ultra Rare)
Big Piece Golem [Rock] (Ultra Rare)
Nuvia The Wicked [Fiend] (Ultra Rare)
Neo Space [SPell map] (Ultra Rare)
Necrovalley [Spell Card] (Ultra Rare)
Makiu, fog magic [Spell Card] (Ultra Rare)
Power Bond [Card Magic]

all others are commens but all are capable If U Want To Buy My perfict only for people who live in Worcester, MA ill try to make a good price if u dont want to buy make sales, then just leave a message or a comment how much my cards or pay and where u think I should sell my card in Worcester, MA

2 comments:

Mad Skillz said...

I'll give you $ 20 for all of em.

Mad Skillz said...

I'll give you $ 20 for all of em.

Post a Comment