Slipped Disc More Condition_treatment How Long After I Have My Baby Do I Need Help If I Have A Slipped Disc And Will Have Surgery?

How long after I have my baby do I need help if I have a slipped disc and will have surgery? - slipped disc more condition_treatment

Well, I have a previous question, but left the main ... Lets try this again. :)

I will be guided, 11 October. I have a family that remain with me until the day I want it. Thus, most of the day is, my husband at work (which are filled with hate and no more than 2 days!) And I have to stay at home with my child after entering the hospital. Everyone is trying to develop a plan for the development, which can be found here. But we need to know how many days do I have someone home with me after the baby for me. Here, the hardest part: I have a hernia and I am is due to the operation, once the baby is born! We do not know exactly when I will have an operation though. I get up and now a little bit, but sooner worse after the baby is born vaginally with my herniated disc? I spoke with my doctor a little, but he said he really needed to "wait and see." If you have a problem similar?

2 comments:

motherhe... said...

I believe that after the surgery again .... for a while iMobile It is necessary that you ask your doctor, to be honest about how you feel after the surgery and how mobility will be possible ... must also ask questions to a nurse ... if not available, so check in your area, start a postpartum doula can help with something that no doctor .... You can feed baby, baby, laundry, shopping, cooking and eating, you and your husband
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Well, after a baby who usually need a little help for the first days or less. I really need help ... but I had an easy birth. I only liked the first 2 days. But with other medical problems ... I would say you could do better with support for the first 2 weeks. However, your doctor ... Every woman is different.

Post a Comment