Why Is My Dvd Grainy In My Blu Ray Player Why Do My Old Movies Look Grainy On An HDTV With An Upconverting DVD Player?

Why do my old movies look grainy on an HDTV with an upconverting DVD player? - why is my dvd grainy in my blu ray player

I have 2 400 DVD changer (Sony DVP-CX995V) to my Samsung 26 "HDTV (TXP2670WH, I think it is connected) via HDMI (via an HDMI switch and connect the TV via a DVI to HDMI. After at some old film (usually black and white), I am making a grainy image of a large number of them and not very accurate. When I play in my PS3 (with the same connection in place) are much better, I attribute that is on Blu-ray. Do HDMI cables? "wear" I've always thought that Sony made the players of high quality, so you do not think it is, and the TV itself is a good HD image . Any help is welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment