How Many Times Can I Install Xp Genuine I Have Chinese XP On My System, How To Install My Genuine English Version XP SP1, NLite Doesn't Work!?

I have Chinese XP on my system, how to install my Genuine English version XP SP1, nLite Doesn't work!? - how many times can i install xp genuine

I have a laptop is an HP Compaq Presario CQ40, I bought and China, lives here in America, but I do not know how the operating system of China, I would like to install my original version of Windows XP Service Pack 1 on my system and update there. I tried nLite, but gives the same problem as the Disk Operating System. Go through the installation process, but once it is complete, show me the famous blue screen, it has encountered a problem and must close for safety reasons. Discs that had with nLite to start, I tried several times to install the operating system itself, nothing works. I also downloaded the drivers on the disc before burning it was written, too. All this does not work and only want my English OS. The demands of the HP laptop was only designed for Vista and up, but my computer has XP SP3 Chinese now angry. How can I set this in the English version of this operating system? Any general tips and tricks to solve the chaos that wonderful?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can help you if you do not tell us exactly what the error message. Probably a hardware conflict.

Post a Comment