Dirty Docs Lesbi Friends 9 How Does It Make It Right In GODS Eyes, If I Marry/file Paperwork In A Dirty Courthouse & Newly/priest MarryUS?

How does it make it right in GODS eyes, if I marry/file paperwork in a dirty courthouse & newly/priest marryUS? - dirty docs lesbi friends 9

I just see it. I have a friend who last year was my long-standing religious giving (4 years membership) to the difficulty of living together (although we plan to) get married in 2012.

I am (the legal representation of life with my future:) man, and I wondered ... ok .... If I send a few simple documents in the office and the recorders oath before a lady does not know to get documents signed at the prefecture, then a * strange priest, perhaps even a pedophile (hey, that tastes good!) and then with us Home ... As this right in the eyes of the gods? Let me know please and thank you.

Indeed, increased born into a religious family, I am just trying to make sense of it all:)

"God has a copy of all documents in the sky?

Perdido find the need to:)

Thank you again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you do your vows and say that I have, no matter where your marriage in the eyes of the gods who are now 1 and I doubt that the Great I am not the preacher or the other of these concerns Stough .. You and your husband to do what is right in the eyes of the gods and everything thing that you should enjoy. If your request to marry in some courts, you think your local church, that people are well met. Good luck and God bless! ;)

Anonymous said...

God does not care about this shit. God, as honest people who can not kill, steal, some damage, and if you help others - more in the eyes of God, everything else is made by man.

Post a Comment