Small Car Camping Trailer What Is The Best Convertible Carseat For A Small Car?

What is the best convertible carseat for a small car? - small car camping trailer

8 months old, pass over her baby I Can not Find My seatand baby seat that fits in my car. I have a Mercedes C-Class, which is about the size of a Jetta or Civic sedan. I tried a few seats in the store, but no luck. Anyone out there have recommendations? Everything you need to avoid? What do you do in your small car? I always have to push against the front seat or stick. Thank you.

1 comments:

Kak22 said...

We used to have a 2-door Saturn coupe. It was tiny! You can use a Britax Marathon fit rearfacing. Good for most car seats (I think the only Evenflo is not allowed) seats in the handle (not push) against the front seat. Reinforcements were called and are actually a good thing.

In addition, the seats do not rearfacing needed in the 45-degree tilt and newborns. You can back up to 30 degrees.

Post a Comment