Flower Girl Age Group Ok. So I'm In 6th Grade. I'm 11. I'm A Girl. I'm Dating Some One. Should I Let My Parents Know? Am I Too Young?

Ok. so i'm in 6th grade. i'm 11. i'm a girl. i'm dating some one. should i let my parents know? am i too young? - flower girl age group

Ok. I Met the person I was in the last 4 years. He was in love with me since and asked me the other day off. I'm 11 and he 12th We are in the same grade. We have a dance coming up soon. asked my parents if I wanted to find a there. In the last dance, we were both on another call to the dance. but he gave me a flower. A rose-red purple. I can not believe how sweet it was. was 1 1 / 2 months. I kissed her. We used to just hang out and sit at lunch. What do u think about me to tell my parents. says I'm too young for dating does not like. Please tell me your age and whether she had a similar experience. I advise people in the age group 10-13. He is also grateful for all who answer!

9 comments:

Bobo B said...

Honestly, just wait.
I had my first real girlfriend until I am 14 years. If you visit at the age of 11, is not even really date.
If you consider talking with their parents, they say nothing, but a place of encounter. All dates is that if young people is a way of friendship.
I do not understand the appeal of the young. You with someone you like and want to have sex with them and they are committed not to do so for a fracking way.

countryg... said...

I'm not really in the age group you ask for advice, but I think the invite, do not say to your parents at home, only to say he is your friend, and oh are the little things are nice friend to go with him and then again

Sierra H said...

I know I did not want to hear, but you are very young. but yes, you should tell them. because if they were kept secret, and they learn to trust you any more, and very suspicious.

Sierra H said...

I know I did not want to hear, but you are very young. but yes, you should tell them. because if they were kept secret, and they learn to trust you any more, and very suspicious.

Dustin~E... said...

If you do not want to say very well. Their relationship is not long anyway. How are we this 11th Do you think your feelings are the same? No, it will change.

nic8113 said...

I am 13 years old. And I am somebody, just not tell my parents because I do not.

itɑliɑn.... said...

Well .. i kno u dunt WNA here, but ur too young
u can be a close friend or a kind of "Crush"
and tell parents to be aware of the UR UR wat shud, at this early age

itɑliɑn.... said...

Well .. i kno u dunt WNA here, but ur too young
u can be a close friend or a kind of "Crush"
and tell parents to be aware of the UR UR wat shud, at this early age

♥thelook... said...

yes ... You're too young! I'm 19 btw

Post a Comment