Dental Hygienist/ Cover Letter Sample Is A Dental Hygienist Allowed To Drill On Teeth?

Is a dental hygienist allowed to drill on teeth? - dental hygienist/ cover letter sample

I went to the dentist in 2 weeks for a fill. The dentist drills the cavity and the dental hygienist doctor told her she could not fill. He left the room, then said he thought he looked a little more "Staind" in the teeth. So he took the drill and started drilling more. I was so wrong the last two weeks. A few days ago I came back and told me that my "bite would fit" for release, because of course, that sufficient detail. I "m still in pain and told me yesterday that he would need a root canal.

I asked another dental hygienist in a dental office and told me they were not allowed to drill if it. Or at least should not exist. He said he would probably be a complaint against the dentist, by the time I missed at work and when I cover in different dentist next week (I keep the other), with notes of things. Please respond to someone who is qualified to do so. Thank you,

0 comments:

Post a Comment