Cvs Vivitar Binocular Am I The Only Person Whose Vivitar Mini Digital Camera's "Mode" Button Doesn't Work?

Am I the only person whose Vivitar Mini Digital Camera's "Mode" button doesn't work? - cvs vivitar binocular

I bought this Vivitar Mini Digital Camera for $ 10 at CVS the other day. It has two buttons, the "snap" and the Mode button. I have the battery and turn it on. I take 20 pictures finished, then. I installed the drivers and load the program works well. However, the Mode button is not, and I can not use video-or Web-cam options, and I can not delete photos from your camera without the battery and return after 5 seconds.

I have tried a number of combinations of buttons, hold down the button, press the buttons above and below, is good for nothing.

Vivitar I searched Google and found your site, have no model number is on the support, but I have found a way to fill out and e-mail asking for help. I do not expect an answer.

I searched Google and found the camera that has the device even after Philips, Bell & Howell and Innovage been sold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment